Internal HACCP audit checklist
(Applied for ISO 22000)
1. Does the organization have an internal audit plan for HACCP?
2. At what frequency does the organization conduct internal audits?
3. Have the audit purpose, criteria, scope and methods been defined?
4. How does the organization ensure that the program covers all aspects of HACCP system?
5. Have the auditors been trained?
6. Have the responsibilities and requirements for audit been defined?
7. How does the organization ensure the independence and impartiality of the activities?
8. Have the purposes of audit been achieved?
9. Is the audit data utilized for improvement of the HACCP system?
10. Have the audit results been documented?