Lean manufacturing checklist
Here the questions companies should look into to review if they are qualified to get a lean manufacturing certification:
1. Is the structure of the company been made lean and practical?
2. Are the target results that should come from the implementation of lean manufacturing techniques achieved?
3. Are there no more room for improvements, or is the company now enjoying significant cost reductions from improved efficiencies and streamlined operations?
4. Is the performance improvement aimed at by your company upon implementing the lean manufacturing principles been achieved?
5. Is you company successful in applying and instilling upon workers the principles of lean manufacturing? Have the best practices been introduced and implemented?
Related docs to Lean manufacturing
• Lean manufacturing standard
• Lean manufacturing certification
• Lean manufacturing implementation
• Lean manufacturing manual
• Lean manufacturing training
• Lean manufacturing services
• Lean manufacturing books and templates