Company H&S responsibilities
1 The General Director is responsible for examining, supervising and making the employees to follow the regulation about Labor safety and Hygiene mentioned in this form.
– Make decision on applying discipline on the employee.
– Carry out periodical examination.
2. The Labor Safety – Hygiene and Facility management Department (let’s call this LSHFD”) takes responsibility in training the employees about labor safety – hygiene as well as about the operation of machines that the employees are allowed to use.
3. The medical center is responsible for investigating accidents at work and making a report to the Administrative department and the General Director.
4. This center makes a report on accidents at work and diseases every 6 months then sends to the authorized government offices.