Labor hygiene regulation
1. During working time, the employees must fully wear work protectors and tools distributed by the company.
2. All the employees must keep the work place sanitary, clean and tidy.
– Generally keep the whole company clean and sanitary.
– The equipments and tools the employee uses are checked periodically as regulated by the company.
3. The employees must keep their working place sanitary and food hygiene and ask the others to do so.
4. Employees must attend the annual health program held by the company to prevent disease.
5. The company only allows employee to work in normal mind and physical state. The manager may force the employee to leave the work if discover that he (or she) is using stimulant such as drug, wine, beer and so on.
6. The employee operates the machine must be in normal body state. In operating, if he (or she) feels unhealthy that may lead to accident; he (or she) must stop working at once and report to the manager.
7. The employee must report to the Health center about his (or her) health problem (especially to infected diseases) for proper treatment. The addicted employee must go to the ….. As regulated by law.
8. The employee must wear gloves when using stamping or cutting machine; wear gauze mask, glasses when using cleaning tools; stand on electricity isolated pad when using iron and wear mask when using sewing machine.
9. The employees must report to the health center or responsible people in case of any violation of these regulations.