Regulation about responding to emergency situations
1. Break-down that may happen includes: fire and explosion, food poisoning, wall collapsing and so on.
2. When break-down happens, the safety department, fire protection team and divisional head will guide the employees to the emergency exit.
3. The emergency exit principle: All the employees must be very calm in finding the exit and follow the guide to the nearest and safest exit way. Don’t run wildly causing stuck in the exit way.
4. Find the victim (if have):
– All the employees must run to the company yard (near offices and guard room), Stand into their own divisions.
– The divisional chief (or deputy chief) must count their employees. If find anyone absent from this place, report to the rescue team that person’s name at once.