These are some procedures of ISO 14 000 as follows:
a. All the staff when noticing any nonconformity must make a report and send it to the head of division or the board representative.
Nonconformities such as:
• Nonconformity with the work procedure and work guide.
• Nonconformity with goal and objective.
• Unexpected situations that negatively affect the environment.
• Soil, air, and water pollution that is uncontrollable.
• Nonconformities in the evaluation process of manager.
4.1. Make the plan of monitoring and measurement
• The objective of this plan is to assure that:
- Examine all activities significantly relating to environment
- Supervise the process of goal and task implementation.
- Evaluate the conformance with legal and other requirements.
• After identifying the significant environmental aspects, EPD will work with the heads of producing sectors to create and execute the plan of monitoring and measurement.
4.1. The order for identifying the environmental aspects:
The heads of divisions are responsible for identifying the aspects, following the steps mentioned in the enclosed form.
• List all the work that their divisions are responsible, based on considering the input and output of the work, product or service.
• As for each work, product or service, the manager must classify different situations: normal, unnormal or urgent.
4. PROCEDURE CONTENTS:
• First, EPD will identify significant environmental aspect requirements to prepare for urgent situation.
• Heads of divisions prepare emergency plan by approaching and evaluating these aspects. The evaluation result will be reported to the EPD.
• EPD then will collect information and consider the confidence and emergency level of each situation to decide whether or not the company will need to provide with suitable resources.
4.2. Setting environment goals and targets.
Remember to consider the following when setting goals:
• Must be suitable with the environment policy, including the agreement on pollution prevention.
• Abide by legal and other requirements.
• Must mention the significant environmental aspects.
• Must be suitable with technology ability, requirements of business and finance activities.
• Opinions of concerned parties.
• Meet the company regulations (if have).
4.1. The board representative needs to set up relationship with environment and health safety organizations to update new environment requirements so that the environment management activity of the company is always effective and suitable.
4.2. Administration division collects, analyses and documents information appropriately and in time for the environment management project.
1. Everyone must know that electricity is necessary and must follow this saving.
2. The machines and facility of the company must be used properly as specified, turn off when not using.
3. Stick notes reminding of turning off light, fan, air conditioner or setting automatic mode at suitable place.
4. Equip a thermometer in room with air conditioner and never let temperature (in room) too high or low.