Company H&S responsibilities
1 The General Director is responsible for examining, supervising and making the employees to follow the regulation about Labor safety and Hygiene mentioned ...
Electricity safety regulation
1. Only the employees being trained about technology and electricity safe are allowed to repair, assemble, open and close the electricity equipments.
Labor hygiene regulation
1. During working time, the employees must fully wear work protectors and tools distributed by the company.
2. All the employees must keep the work place sanitary, ...
Labor safety regulation
1 The employees are equipped with working protectors as well as suitable tools used in working. They must use them correctly and be fully equipped.
2 During ...
5S standard requirements
These are no official standard for 5S but you can use requirements of 5S below:
• 5S Sort requirements
• 5S Set in order requirements
• 5S shine ...
Kaizen definition at Wikipedia.org
Kaizen (Japanese for “improvement” or “change for the better”) refers to philosophy or practices that focus upon continuous ...
OHSAS 18001 procedures
We are updating this topic.
We would like to invite you contribute your ideas by leaving them at box below.
Of course, OHSAS 18001 procedures also include basic ...
Six sigma certification has become a baseline qualification for Lean Six Sigma practitioners and for many Quality and Business Process Improvement professionals these days.
Here are ...
Six sigma tools
These are many tools for applying six sigma standard.
Here are popular tools
1. DMAIC model,
2. Process Mapping,
3. Statistical Thinking,
4. Leading Teams,
5. RISE (Special ...
Lean manufacturing checklist
Here the questions companies should look into to review if they are qualified to get a lean manufacturing certification:
1. Is the structure of the company ...